At REV 21, we are dedicated to produce quality work that is both informative and enjoyable for our readers. Without our editors, REV 21 loses a key component to our team in making sure that our articles are as polished as can be.
Being selected for our internship as an editor at REV 21 allows you to further develop your presence within the professional writing world, all while having a dedicated team to build you up. As an editor, you work with writers assigned to you to provide not only grammatical corrections but constructive criticism and tips to further embellish the article at hand.
An editor will have to be able communicate with the writers through phone or e-mail, making sure that the article not only is polished but stays true to the writer. Being an editor at REV 21 allows you to experience multiple perspectives within writing style, giving you a different lens within the writing world.
Position Type: Unpaid Internship
- Minimum age of 18
- Able to work quickly and efficiently
- Must have a sharp eye for details in grammar, spelling, and other details
- Must have strong editing and writing skills
- Independently driven, but also a strong team player
- Dedicated, innovative, affable, and positive disposition
- Check articles and ensure there are no errors
- Write occasional articles
- Communicate with writers, superiors, and others in a respectful and efficient manner
- Guarantee information (facts, dates, statistics) is accurate
- Correct grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors
- Uphold the message and reputation of REV 21
For further inquiry, please email us at: [email protected]