At REV 21, we are dedicated to produce quality work that is both informative and enjoyable for our readers. As writers, you have the important task to build REV 21 into the diverse magazine it is–you are at our front lines.
Being selected for our internship as a writer at REV 21 allows you to further develop your presence within the professional writing world, all while having a dedicated team to build you up. Writers will be assigned to an editor who will work alongside them to help them fix errors, and provide constructive criticism and tips to further embellish the article.
REV 21 offers readers a multitude of topics to choose from, which gives our writers a wide range of topics to dabble in. Being a writer at REV 21 gives anyone an extra edge and opportunity to endeavor more into the world around us!
Position Type: Unpaid Internship (however writers of articles that go viral will get paid for that article)
- Minimum age of 15
- Must be punctual in submitting articles
- Independently driven, but also a strong team player
- Dedicated, innovative, affable, and positive disposition
- Write articles addressing trending issues with new perspectives
- Communicate with editor, superiors, and others in a respectful and efficient manner
- Able to interview people when needed for articles and follow standard interview protocol
- Use social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, etc.) to understand and monitor trends within breaking and trending stories
- Uphold the message and reputation of REV 21
For further inquiry, please email us at: [email protected]